Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This June I am into....

Busy busy period so taking a note of a fellow blogger who keeps things short and sweet... this June I am into:

Wearing: Tights especially fishnet ones. Its winter, its colder but that doesn't mean I have to be wearing pants all the time.

Eating: Home-made chicken congee made with my slow-cooker. A bit of spring onion, plenty of ginger, a dash of soy-sauce and white pepper and away we go!

Listening: Estelle feat Kanye West - catchy; with plenty of hooks to keep one captivated.

Watching: How I met your Mother season 3.. its the new Friends!

Enjoying: Just living. Sometimes one takes things for granted. Its the lil things that matter, really.

Planning: Whether I can afford to go on another holiday in Japan in January09 when I'm going to Europe in Nov08 and trips back home for wedding plans next yr.

**************************************
Am currently in Sydney and sneaking a breather ...

1 comment:

Bookwormz said...

Your blog has been added to mine. Great to hear from u again.