Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*Bag bAg BAGS!*

1 of the advantages of working (and earning) in Australia now is that the $AUD (from which I shall abb to $A is definitely the stronger currency against some of the major currencies around the world.

Seeing that the $A1 =/RM3 and $A1 =/ $USD0.87, shopping is a dream and I don't I feel as guilty when it comes to going for a big ticket item, that is - until I do the conversion into RM and go "OMG - I just spent an equivalent of a fresh accounting graduates monthly wage on a bag!" *Sigh*

Well, seeing that one of my new yr resolutions was to buy quality, and not quantity - I have opted to start off with some very nice totes for work and play.

Introducing - my 2 buys in a week (yes.. you heard me right ... got both these beauties in a week! I have no shame!.. my credit card is crying in pain!!)

Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Stamped Croc Dunaway Bag


~ Got this off from Shopbop as I wanted a nice black utilitarian bag that can take me from work to play. I still haven't got it yet tho, but Shopbop being Shopbop has sent across the UPS tracking number so I am keeping an eye out for it as we speak..heheheh.

I got this on New Yrs Day (my resolution remember).....

2nd January is the start of the shopping sale in Japan.BF and I, biting the bullet decided to brave the crowds and see what the craze was all about in Shinjuku and I must have been bitten by the Tokyo bag bug*

Going to Isetan Shinjuku - this is what I saw, and it was love in 1st sight.

Mulberry Daria hobo in burnt orange


For the summer, something bright and definitely roomy. :)

I will be on instant noodles for the rest of the yr then..lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Tokyo bag bug - I have never seen soooo many designer bags in 1 place. If I thought that HK was designer heaven, Tokyo is designer manic! Women AND men all touting a designer bag - Gucci, Long Champ, Hermes, Mui Mui, Balacieaga, Coach and how can we forget LV.

No comments: