Saturday, May 15, 2010

Updates ...






I feel guilty sometimes that I don't spend time to blog more often.
Don't get me wrong, I use the Net enough for work purposes, and I also read other peoples blog and I often wonder " Where do they find the time????"

Maybe it is all about priorities?

Anyways, moving on - things have been pretty hectic social wise for me, with working full time, my quiet weekends are now filled with catching up with friends and "date nights" as BF and I try to find quality time and catch up on what is going on with work and all that. Its been good actually. Friday nights are usually reserved for date nights, it is usually dinner and a movie but yesterday was going out with some friends to catch Russell Peters and then some drinks at Richmond - its nice to be living in Melbourne, even if I am living in the 'burbs... hehehe.
Last weekend was a blurry haze, went for dinner at a mate's - she has a lovely 2 bedder apartment in Southbank and we later adjourned to Collingwood, and the 2 boys basically polished off a bottle of Small Batch in an hr and a half! Good fun with great company - but this will have to stop at some point.. or does it? :)
Haven't been taking too many pics these days, a small clutch does not make a handy camera keeper so on the few occasions when I do, I take snaps of food! Doesn't help that BF is no cam-whore ... the pics above was taken from the Meat & Wine Co, in Southbank before we headed for a mate's bday in the city.
Anyways, just thought I'll get something before old age strikes me and I forget! Happy Weekend!
p/s: I started this entry on Wed and only finished today..lol

No comments: