Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lil things that make me go tra la la..

I know I am getting sappy but I would never have thought that I would be as happy as I am now.

Dont get me wrong, work is just as stressful. At this point 4 yrs ago, I would be getting ready to go out, putting on the face as finding something "nice" to wear. If a nice bloke came over for a chat, it would be entertained and if he decided to shout me a drink or two - hey, bonus!

Now - I have my feet up on the sofa and am watching a recorded program off the telly. BF just walked in with a mug of coffee to be had with the cheese and biscuits platter.

Ah - how one's life can change in a mere few yrs :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last three posts, food, interest rates, relaxing at home. You are getting old girlfriend, hehe.

Mirebella said...

Andrew - I know! How sad is that! Older and hopefully wiser eh... ;)

How's things your end? x

Anonymous said...

All well here. Off to Japan in a weeks time.

Mirebella said...

Andrew - love Japan! how long for? and whereabouts? Dont forget to bring TP tho - the ones there are rough as! Looking fwd in seeing updates from Japan.