Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunset over Santa Monica, CA

It has been 3 days since I've been back from break and my mind and body feels like it hasn't been away.
Seriously, I am exhausted at the end of the day ( I was back to work on Monday and we got back to Mel on Sunday evening ) and I feel fat! Blame it on over indulging over the holidays.
I miss not thinking about anything. I went away with friends (BF, P and S) and if I am really honest with myself, there were moments where I wished it was just BF and I. Traveling with other ppl can and is quite stressful and the group dynamics change when it is a foursome as opposed to a duo or threesome.
Lesson learnt I suppose.
I do miss certain parts of things tho. I doubt we will go on a snow break for a bit. We've been going for 5 consecutive yrs so trying something different will be a welcome change.
LA was not as glitzy as it makes itself to be. Sad to say - even sleazy at times.
I left my heart in San Diego and Santa Monica. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hated LA. San Francisco, Napa Valley and San Jose make way better holiday destinations!

-Dot