Friday, December 28, 2012

Juice Time!

The beauty of not working is you have all this time on your hands. Downside also means that you can get bored.

I've been lazy. My usual work routine sees me on my feet quite a bit but when at home, I tend to veg out quite a bit which is not good when I am trying lot minimize the weight gain.

As it IS summer, I've been doing quite a bit of juicing instead of going for the caffeine filled carbonated drinks. I tend to have quite a bit of fresh fruit around anyways so anything that looks old-we tends to go into the juicer (hey, it's either that or throw it away).

Generally - its oranges, celery, green apples, carrots, pineapple, strawberries (if I have excess) and a smidgen of ginger.

On a separate none related note - my sis in law by marriage (BF's side) gave birth on Boxing Day to their 2nd child - a lil girl. :)

4 comments:

Anthony Hopper said...

Congrats to your sis-in-law.

Mladen said...

I just got a new blender or whatever and it's awesome!

Yumm!

Sarclover said...

Hey babe,

Yoga helps a lot in minimizing weight gain during pregnancy. ;)...

Mirebella said...

Sarcy - Fair enough, but only if you have been doing yoga to begin with. I've gained 7kgs so far and am nearly full term so happy with progress - all I did was NOT eat for two and kept my active lifestyle of walks and cycling up to 2nd trimester. :)