Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Goals - staying healthy

Like every other person I am sure, I have my list of things I want to achieve. Some are tiny, small are most probably achievable - but the hardest thing for me has always been eating healthy. 

You see - I have a sweet tooth of sorts. When I was carrying SZ, I lost all inclination for junk food. This included chocolates, crisp, chips and most carbs. Now that it is a yr on - all of these things are hitting me full on and I have to be fairly careful otherwise I am going to turn into your typical 'married ma'am' who has let herself once she has her man and popped a bub - I don't want to be that! 

So keeping in line to eating less junk, 1 of the things I am trying to do is to raid pantry less, and make an effort of actually staying 'clean'. This includes less easy access stuff like instant noodles and chocolates and more fruit  

So, over the past week I have been making lassi or yogurt smoothies as an alternate meal and it's not been to hard. I must admit tho, there is this craving to munch into things rather than drink. 

Wish me luck! 

No comments: