Sunday, April 20, 2008

In Lust


I am in lust! In lust with these oh so adorable ballet flats.. I want I want I want!
Oh dear, it is not looking good. Have already spent $$$ on Estee Lauder foundation and eye liner only just yday AND bought a new pair of leather heels (my excuse is that I need it for work ..heheheh) and as I was browsing.. I saw these ballet flats and I oh so want... Been resisting temptation..its from Marc by Marc Jacobs and its going for £168 on Net-a-Porter.
Problem is, BF says I have too many shoes as is but another pair - esp as it is flats wouldn't do much harm now innit?
Which brings me to another point really. I realise that my shoe preference (and fetish) has changed since moving here. Back in Malaysia, it was predominantly heels, sandals or kitten heels - but its mostly open toe typed shoes and manicures and pedicures is an essential must for any a groomed girl's list.
Over here though, I don't really own that many open toe shoes. On the ones I do have, these are the ones that I brought with me when I first moved over. My brand of choice? Nine West or Wittner although I secretly covet Miu Miu. Flats are an absolute wardrobe must as we pretty much walk everywhere and the weather is nice enough to encourage walking (without the heavy bag and laptop naturally).
I still want those ballet flats...

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

They are adorable aren't they??!!! They're killing me too. I've tried on the black pair, the blue pair and the brown pair. I love the brown pair best because they resemble a mouse the best among the colours. Unfortunately they bite. And if I can't walk around in the store in them, I can't imagine walking the streets in them. I'm tempted to buy them and leave them at home just to look at them! They're RM399 (USD125) here.

Mirebella said...

You've put the thought in my head now..! I am strongly leaning towards the black with the pink ears and eyes. Do they really bite? Hmmm....doenst matter. I'll still get it just for the kitch factor.

gravtkills said...

make sure there are no meows around