Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deep in Debt *and loving it* - somewhat.

Well, it is all done - all official - no turning back.

I can see a very VERY big DR when I login into my Netbanking and my account balance looks soooo measly!

I have now entered into the big Australian dream and am now officially a property owner! To add the cherry to the cake, I am also now a landlord *gosh*. The landlord thing is temporary though - a mere 6 months until the previous owners finish building their own property. Will then move further out into the suburbs but then again, I like suburb living.

I like the fact that

  • I have the space to call my own
  • I am not sharing a small area with 8 or more other dwellers.
  • I am able to walk and savour my cup of coffee in (small) garden.

I do not like the fact that

  • I am now in debt for at least 25-30 yrs
  • I am unable to take my (3 X ) yrly trips away
  • I am stuck with a atrocious bank balance (even if it is suppose to be good debt)

I am so screwed aren't I? :)

No comments: