Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fat - or flab?

Well - with 4 months or so left till D-Day - the pressure is on to start exercising to look freaking good for the wedding and the subsequent pictures that comes as part of the day.

After all - *shock horrors* - one CANNOT look ugly and heaven forbid gain WEIGHT before the day can we? What would ppl say?

Let me say that exercise and I are like oil to water - we simply do not mesh! Not these days anyways - I am just too simply knackered by time I get home to even worry about changing and rushing to the gym.

Gee whiz.

2 comments:

Tine said...

I gained weight prior to the wedding. Stress tends to make me eat and eat and eat. Had to get my gowns altered in the end :P

Mirebella said...

Lol - I think my mum will throw a fit if I turn up bigger! It is just a tad hard trying to get into the fitness mode when the weather is so cold and all I wanna do is snuggle with a hot cup of cocoa on hand :p