Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shall I stay - or shall I go?

Here is the million dollar question...

How do you know whether the guy you have just went on a date with -really likes you; or if he is simply playing games?


Well, my gauge has always been what happens after the date.
  • If he calls or leaves a text message after leaving you - he is a keeper.
  • If he calls within 2-3 days - he is a .player.
  • If he calls after the 3 days (or non at all..but most do ..lol) - he is a loser.

Yeah, I know my gauge mark is quite high and not all men will be able to live up to it but you know what? In these time and days - there ARE still some men who take the time send a simple text - a text to thank you and perhaps say that they enjoyed your company. It is little things like these that makes a girl feels special.

Fortunately, BF did - and he passed the "first" test effectively.

And see where his simple gesture ended us up at? :)

No comments: