Sunday, August 16, 2009

1 month, 1 week from the beginning of the next step in life.

Was watching a rerun of Nottinghill on Foxtel on telly earlier this morning and you know that scene where Anna and William scale over the gate and walk down a locked up park and there is this park bench that had the inscription

"To June who loved this garden, from Joseph who always sat beside her"

Well, I found myself tearing!

God, I am turning so sappy. Maybe its because I am going to get hitched.

Despite my initial hesitations when we first started going out, (past rships had left its mark and I was truly a cynic when it comes to anything to do with l.o.v.e) - I am now well and truly committed into this rship especially seeing that next month is when we get married!

Yes, it is for keeps. 1 of the reasons why I let it off this late was because I never actually met anyone that I could see myself with for the rest of my life. Despite living here for several yrs, I still do not believe in divorces - once you get married, its for life. I still don't believe in having a soul-mate for everyone but I do believe that when you meet someone and you know, you simply do.

1 comment:

Wandernut said...

Hey you! I just started paying for a more reliable proxy server to get past that damn China firewall.

Now I can see blogspot again!

And...
CONGRATULAAATTTIIIOOOONNNNSSSSS!!!!! :)

And... you must watch UP, that Pixar film. Lagi bawl your eyes out!