Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Townsville, QLD (work trip)


Townsville (am)





Townsville (pm)
Well, off I go again on another work trip, to Townsville, North Queensland this time around. I must admit, this quaint lil town is actually bigger than I expected it to be ~ most likely due to the Australian army base located nearby.
As always, have not had much time to look around but my hotel room does have this gorgeous balcony from which the above snaps have been taken (off my camera phone no doubt).
The journey from Melbourne takes approx 3 hrs and flying Jetstar (co-share with Qantas) was an absolute nightmare. Flying cattle-class is fine, but even for me, I found the lack of leg and moving room a tad uncomfortable. Virgin flights are definitely more comfortable, that's for sure. Thank God I will be flying Qantas via Brissy on the way back to Mel.
Just a quick one, I think I should start documenting my trips (work or otherwise) just as a jot. Hey, I might even want to use this to remind me of what a workaholic I am at some point!

2 comments:

zewt said...

how can anyone not be a workaholic with all these travels? :)

Mirebella said...

hahhaha.. zewt.. what about if you dont have a choice? ;)