Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Recap



2010 was really rather uneventful after the flurry of events that was 2009. Most of my trips were generally for work and even that, I didnt blog about half the trips as I wasnt really into blogging. Oh well, I am striving to change things this yr and start really recording things.
In summary

  • 1 trip to Malaysia and Bali for a wedding and a quick getaway.
  • 1 trip to Vanuatu spanning 2010/2011 to usher the new yr (which didn't quite happen).
  • Multiple work trips
  • Lots of ppl having babies (but not me - and not on the plans yet either)
  • 2 job interviews within the organisation, 1 rejection - 1 offer, 1 acceptance.
  • Friendships lost, friendships built, friendships retained.
  • 1 year of marriage, 1 year of marital bliss (albeit some arguments).
I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you missed new years?