Monday, October 8, 2012

Annoyed

Soo...BF has this cousin who recently put up a message on my FB page about "Congratulations on your little miracle".

All I could think off was - "Huh, lil miracle"? Bump wasn't conceived via IVF - it was/is all natural! What do you mean lil miracle?

I replied as such too - and she hasn't responded back .. the cheek of her..

The last thing I want ppl to think was that we were reproductively challenged. I mean, just because you got married and got knocked up in your early twenties doesn't mean we all want kids! I am happy we have Bump but in the meantime, don't assume and put us in a basket that anyone in their 30's cannot conceive without help.

Rant over.

2 comments:

Mina said...

Heeey....

That's something you say, you know. Congrats to the miracle, it doesn't mean anything out of the normal.

And btw isn't it a miracle? Not a miracle as in never thoguht it would happen instead a miracle of what it actually is - a child.

We say those things here as well. I did too, to my friends and they to me ;-)

MUAH

Mirebella said...

I dunno, the term "miracle" is thrown around rather losely these days.

A child is part of the natural evolution of life - a miracle is when an outside forces are involved - such as an event attributed to divine intervention.