Sunday, December 22, 2013

Family & Love

I never really put much consideration to the concept of love before I had Super Z (LM). I mean, you know you love your family, but the concept of adult love is very different from the unconditional love of a lil person.

I am lucky enough to have a small but close knit family who love us. Both BF and I don't have any immediate family support here as all of our families still live overseas but this yr, BF's family is here to spend the Christmas holidays with Super Z and us so it's a rather pleasant change having family around.

This was also the reason why the decided to take the mini getaway to Sydney this weekend. BF's parents went ahead a few days before us to visit family while we went up for the weekend.

Exhausted, but nothing like family bonding.

No comments: