Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yet another interstate trip.

In Adelaide - again.

T.I.R.E.D

Wont I be glad when I get to fly back home tmr and just take it easy before another start of the week.

Oh wait - maybe not - have to clean house - did I forget to mention that we are selling our current place and our home is open for all and sundry every Thursday evening (5:15pm to 5:45pm) and Saturday (12:15pm to 12:45pm)? So because of the mere 1/2 hr twice a week open house, we've got to clean the house so it looks like its a show-house ready for strangers to peek into how we make the space, our own? Just realised - house goes to auction next week!

T.I.R.E.D - need sleep - most prob will snooze before attempting to head to the gym (3 months to D-Day, room service and lack of activity isn't helping!)

No comments: