Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Adelaide - again!

Uhuh - I am in Adelaide - a.g.a.i.n.

Awake at 2:10 EST - not good.

ETA to wake up time - 4 1/2 hrs.

The implementation isn't going as smoothly as expected - which isn't really surprising really. Having a site that has directors arguing and treating their own staff members like sh*t ~ shouting at staff in front of visiting consultants (i.e. me) - what type of impression does that leave me? What more, very embarrassed staff members.

Have already been told off by a senior partner due to no fault of mine - extremely frustrating.
Just have to grit my teeth and go through 2 more days of it.

I can, I shall, I will

1 comment:

CuttiBeBe said...

hey! thanks for dropping a comment by my blog. it's nice to meet a fellow consultant. well, i'm not a consultant anymore per se, but i feel like one, with the traveling and what not.
i was just reading your About Me section. sounds exactly what i'm going through now. the quarter life crisis. wondering what i want next. what to do next. where should i go.. the restlessness... it's as if i've been on an express way all my life, and now i've just gotten off of an exit, and i'm actually looking for directions, lol.
my manager yelled at me yesterday too, again, not my fault, but my client was freaking out.. so yea.. i guess at the end of the day, it's my fault no matter who's pissed, my manager or client. haha.. take it easy, it's just a job.
i came home and had a glass of wine. all is fine.