Monday, December 6, 2010

10 Things to do before I die ...

You know how some ppl have this list of things to achieve before they hit a certain age? In most cases, it generally reads like 1) Must get good job, 2) Must be married to someone who is tall dark and handsome bla bla...


Well, I never had this list. I did have a list though, just not THAT list. My list on the otherhand was all about *surprise surprise* travel and experiences. Don't ask me why, but children and marriage was never very high on my to-do agenda. I haven't had a look at this list, not since I became an inactive member of VirtualTourist anyways. But I logged on today and perhaps it is time to build up a new list.

I have been keeping a list of sorts but it is not one set on paper (or blog in this case). Some items I have already crossed off, but this can be added onto the new list. Well, for starters, here is the old list - and in no particular order....

10 Things I want to Do before I Die...(Old List)
Skydive ~ mission accomplished in KL *
Fly a kite in Tiannamen Square Beijing, China ~mission accomplished *
Get drunk on wine*oh the hangover!* at Barossa Valley, Australia ~mission accomplished *
Take a gondola ride along the canals in Venice, Italy ~mission accomplished *


Walk across the river Tiber on Sant Angelo' bridge in Italy ~mission accomplished *


Enjoy a typical Midsommer Day and have reindeer meat in Stockholm, Sweden ~mission accomplished *


Birdseye view of HK from Victoria Peak ~mission accomplished *

Bungee jump in Queenstown,NZ
~ mission accomplished, and jumped not once.. not twice .. but 4 times!!*



Walk up the Eiffel Tower(not take the elevator), Paris France ~mission accomplished *

Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain - Rome, Italy ~mission accomplished *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are considerable travel experiences. The Victoria Peak is one I would like to do.

Mirebella said...

Andrew - And many more to come, helps when you are classed a D.I.N.K :p

The 45' tram ride up to the Peak is as exciting as seeing all of HK in front of you. Am def going again.

p/s: How was your recent trip?