Monday, March 3, 2008

My life thus far..


Lol.. I am on a roll aren't I..*not!* 3 post in 3 months does not a blog make.

Well, lets start with the lil things..its now March...eeeks! How quickly do the days fly by. Oh dear... It has been a constant stream of flying, meetings, collateral updates and then some.

Basically, my trips for this past few weeks were or are looking like this:

  • 27 - 29 Feb (Syd)
  • 11 - 14 March (Syd)
  • 16-19 March (Brisbane/Rockhampton)
  • 20 March (Syd)
  • 25 - 16 March (Syd)
Am starting to detest the airport now. Furthermore April is likely to have some trips to Perth. Oh well.

There has been several new developments on the social and work front for me. It is all looking rather positive and 2008 has been good to me so far. Mind you - my hol back home over new yrs all seem like a distant memory now. Not to mention this absolutely fab fab trip to Tokyo in Jan ...

Yeah, its been good.. thus far...

2 comments:

Nadie said...

I is jealous. I wish I could travel around like you too :(

When are yuo due in Perth? :D

Mirebella said...

Grass is always greener on the other side. :)

It is still a tentative for Perth as am scheduled for yet another trip up to Sydney at the same week. I am pushing v hard for it tho .. am bored of Syd! hehehe